Thursday 5 March 2015

Operation Bikini

Yes, it's that time of year again.  The weather is getting slightly warmer and the days slightly longer... all pointing to the nearing of summer.  I don't know about you, but I still suffer a fair amount of anxiety when I start wondering if I am going to be able to fit into last summer's clothes or have the winter munchies taken their toll on my figure.

Or at least that's how I used to feel before creating the F.I.T Method.

The beauty of the F.I.T Method is that once you try it and you see the results in the first 4 days, you learn to eat properly for your body and you will be at a healthy weight for life.  There will be no more dreaded seasonal wardrobe changes and you will be able to enjoy your food and have great health and a fabulous body too!

There is so much information about what is the optimum diet for weight loss while maintaining health and a lot of that information is conflictive.  There are those who believe in a high carb diet and others in low carb... the Atkins, the South Beach, the Paleo... if fats are harmful or healthful... it can be very confusing.  It seems to me that every week there is a new article contradicting the previous week's information.  So I totally understand the confusion most of us have to deal with.

However, there is one thing that is clear to me and that is that none of us is the same.  We are all unique individuals and what may work for one person does not necessarily work for another.

The F.I.T Method is perfect because it takes the whole person into account.  It discovers which foods YOUR body can not tolerate, but it also takes into account your lifestyle.

When your body can not tolerate certain foods inflammation of the digestive tract occurs and this causes a lot of problems:
  • Gases
  • Feeling full when you've eaten little
  • Fatigue
  • Weight gain and the impossibility to lose weight
  • Headaches
  • Constipation
  • Diarrhea
To name but a few.  You may think that these are just normal complaints that we all suffer from, but the truth is that when you sort our your intolerances you don't just lose weight, you get healthier.

We all suffer from intolerances, we just don't realize it.  I have never seen two people with the same intolerances - even from the same family.  What's more, the foods you are intolerant too tend to be thought of as "healthy" foods.  You could be intolerant to any number of foods, from 1 to 20 something - that depends on you.

All the foods I test for are deemed healthy:  vegetables, fruits, cereals, meats, fish and poultry.  This doesn't mean you will be intolerant to something from each category.  However, what I do see is that the main intolerances are:
  • Dairy
  • Cereals
  • Nuts
Some people may be intolerant to one or two animal proteins but most aren't.  To see someone with several intolerances to animal protein is rare.

When you find out what you are intolerant to and exclude those foods from your diet, you will be amazed at the changes in your life.  Weight loss happens NATURALLY with almost no effort at all, but you also have more energy, you sleep better, headaches disappear and those annoying afternoon gases also disappear.  It it truly amazing.

So, when you are thinking of losing weight to look fabulous on the beach this summer, why not think long term instead.  With the F.I.T. Method you will lose weight, feel great and you won't put it back on - unless you want to!

So give me a call or send me an email, I can help you get that great beach body all year round!



I can help you improve your health.  
If you would like to make an appointment with me or ask for more information about the treatment, just send me an email to lucycarr@socialnutrition.com or a Whatsapp to 699.995.611

Clinic in:
Las Rozas or Madrid
Online, via Skype or Hangout

SPECIAL OFFER: 25% discount during April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment