Monday 30 May 2016

Quick and Easy Salad Recipe

Hi there, it's Monday recipe time again.  You might recognize the photo from my post last Thursday, but this recipe just seemed so quick and easy that I just had to try it.  It also goes with everything or you can eat it on it's own - whichever you decide I hope you enjoy it!

1 ripe avocado
2 ripe vine tomatoes
A good chunk of cucumber
1/2 a red onion

Dressing:
Juice of 1 lemon and olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.

Chop all the ingredients and place in a bowl.  Add salt and pepper and then squeeze the lemon juice over the top and add olive oil.  Taste to make sure you have enough lemon juice to give it some zing.

I can help you improve your health.  If you would like to make an appointment with me either in person or via Skype, just send me an email to lucycarr@socialnutrition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment